- Entertainment for children
- Arne Alligator concert - Buy ticket
- Baby Shark
- Bluey show
- Fireman Sam
- Cocomelon - with Baby J.J.
- De Små Synger - Concert for the whole family
- The mobile entertainment - On Wheels
- Photo kiosk
- Gurli Gris Show
- Wheel of Fortune and Cashbox
- Looney Tunes
- Lollo & Bernie
- Paw Patrol scene show
- Peter ventriloquist - children and family show
- Pyjama Girls
- Rasmus Klump show
- Scooby Doo - Event
- Sponge Bob
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Slim Workshop
- Tom and Jerry
- Entertainment for adults
- Christmas entertainment
- Sound / Light / Scene
- About Showagent
- Show Agent Dance Studio
- Online catalogue
Job advertisement in Showagent
Want to work with us?
Short video about us
Below are some of SHOWAGENT's partners
Who we are:
SHOWAGENT is an entertainment company based in Vanløse, Copenhagen. We have rights to live performances and shows with many of today's most famous characters such as PAW Patrol, The Pyjama Heroes, Rasmus Klump, and more.
Job Position:Swedish Business Developer
SHOWAGENT Swedish Business Developer
Do you dream of being part of a company that is rapidly evolving and where you can help steer the new course?
Here at SHOWAGENT we are expanding into Sweden, and therefore we are looking for an independent, structured, data-driven, sales-oriented and outgoing business developer who can ensure us a successful start in the Swedish market.
The position is currently a project position for 6 months, with the possibility of extension. Start as soon as possible.
As our new Business Developer, you will help to prepare the company for the Swedish market. Therefore, the majority of the work will consist of exploring the Swedish market and investigating how to build our presence there.
This is done through the market scan, where the result will be used by our sales team, who will be able to execute on the data collected
- Market research and preparatory activities aimed at the Swedish market, including, inter alia.
- Research competitors on the Swedish market.
- Research SHOWAGENT's awareness in Sweden
- Research processes and workflows in the Swedish market
- Research available labor including actors, performers and/or others
- Find storage space in Sweden, and possibly office space
- Build the database of potential customers in Sweden
- Draft content for newsletters in Swedish, and translate our Danish newsletters
- Prepare content for use on social media, google campaigns, etc.
To be successful in this position, it is essential that you:
- Are fluent in written and spoken Swedish, and have experience of translating texts from Danish into Swedish.
- In addition, it is a great advantage that you are well versed in SEO, CMS and SoME, and have a flair for digital marketing.
- You are currently studying or have recently completed a higher education course, preferably in marketing, communications or sales.
As a person, you bring a curious mindset to our creative environment. You have the courage to challenge habitual thinking so that we can achieve our ambitions. You can create lasting relationships with your oratory skills and ability to keep the customer in focus. Your nature is analytical and you dare to be critical of data to make our future sales efforts a success. You must be able to plan and execute your day to day independently, with support from the team. You must be able to perform in routine tasks and follow them through to completion.
Who we are:
SHOWAGENT deals with children's entertainment in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, where we are the largest players. We work with some of the biggest brands in the entertainment industry, where we can proudly mention Warner Brothers, Paramount and many more.
We are a small company where you can make your mark.
Values: we strive to create a creative but quality conscious and professional environment, where there are high ceilings and room for a curly brain
The company has 5 full-time employees + about 100 freelance actors.
Terms of employment
We expect you to be present at our office in Vanløse most of the time, as you will act as a lead generator for the sales team. This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week.
A work phone and laptop are provided.
Applications and CVs should be sent to email@example.com by 1 Feb. 2023
www.showagent.dk v +45 70 20 07 06 v +46 8 400 711 90
What can we offer/the compensation package:
A creative workplace.
Great influence on decisions/projects
The freedom to work a flexible schedule from the office in Vanløse or from home
Work phone and computer
Apply by filling in the form
Apply for this position.
We're always on the phone